Another Award..I’m so grateful to Trembling Woman for nominating me for this fantastic award. Check out her work, heart felt and raw is how I describe this woman’s remarkable soul!!
And here’s the part where I answer some questions 🙂
- What makes you happiest? Growth and all of its implications.
- Which element do you love the most? Earth (I’m an Earth Day born Bull ;-))
- What was your favorite moment of 2012? Too many to mention, but meeting all kinds of wonderful new friends has been a blast!
- Your greatest spiritual discovery in 2012? Letting Go really did open spaces within me that were closed, and Letting Go is NEVER easy.
- Do you like your personality? Why yes, yes I do!
- Your next travel dream destination? Glastonbury
- A few simple things you love in life? My bed, my chickens, my view, my love, and my humor.
- What musical instrument have you tried to learn to play? Currently trying to learn piano.
- Anything you wished you had learned earlier? How to love myself
- Do you like shopping? Depends entirely on what I’m shopping for…and who’s paying 😉
- A wish for the coming year? That I publish a book, and my Tarot/Healing practice grows and grows.
And now for the BEST bit, I get to nominate 5 amazing blogs for this very cool award. So here we go!
- Sydney Fong I love this blog AddGrainonEarth his words always speak to me.
- Seth’s poetry is so beautiful and heartfelt always lulls me into peace and tranquility of nature SethSnap
- John’s poetry is heart wrenching and I honor him for his sharing johncoyote
- Misanthropic Muse….Yeah I love this blog, and one of the first blogs I followed here the misanthropic muse. I must find out what misanthropic actually means, I don’t know! *blinks* but it must be something GREAT!
- And this blog is a deep soulful peek into the life of a bard! I love Lorna’s work The Bardic Blog of Lorna Smithers